Our flagship program prepares human resource professionals to become key players in creating and implementing successful, business-focused HR strategies. Learn to position your function as a driver of competitive advantage by aligning human resource priorities with overall business objectives.
During the course, you’ll discover state-of-the-art techniques for HR management, which will help you create a customer-focused organization. Additionally, you’ll learn to articulate the value of HR investments for your business while developing a keen understanding of the importance of building and maintaining strategic alliances. You’ll walk away with tools to lead successfully, even in times of economic turbulence and organizational change. Core faculty will share best and next practices in Asia as they help you align HR strategy with your firm's corporate agenda.
Who Should Attend
Senior and mid-level human resource managers responsible for establishing policy at enterprise or divisional levels of major corporations. This program is also appropriate for the policymaking head of human resource functions in smaller companies, as well as line executives who need to develop and refine their human resource management skills. Participants should be familiar with human resource areas and ready to adopt new perspectives.
Takeaways & Tools
• Methods to transform your HR practice into a driver of competitive advantage
• Strategies to align HR priorities with business objectives
• An understanding of the emergence and implications of HR as a strategic partner
• The ability to create a customer-focused culture
• Ways to articulate the value of HR investments for your business
• Insights into the best HR practices in Asia
Alumni Career Services
Ross Executive Education
Ann Arbor - 734.647.3400
Los Angeles - 310.617.4750
Technology & Operations
Ann Arbor Office
Heather Byrne, Managing Director
Joyce Buchanan, Executive Secretary
Lillian Chen, Research Area Specialist
The program fee includes tuition, books, instructional materials, and coffee breaks. Fee is payable in advance in US dollars and is subject to change. See our Cancellation, Transfer and Substitution Policy.
Admission to this program is by application only. There are four ways to apply:
1) Click "Apply" on this page and complete the application online
2) Download the application and mail it back to us, or fax it to +1.734.764.4267
3) Electronically request a paper application to be sent by mail
4) Call +1.734.763.1000, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday and request a paper application