Some of the ways we deliver on this for our students include:
- The Ross BBA Curriculum — Our students start their business education considering the role of business in society.
- RLI — The greatest immersive leadership training in the country, and one that has a positive impact on the city of Detroit.
- Positive Leadership — Our positive business leadership program imparts real data, real examples, and real tools as part of our top-ranked Executive Education.
- We are home to the nation’s first student-run social venture fund.
- Our institutes, centers, and initiatives are devoted to sustainability, social impact and social entrepreneurship, and positive business research and practices.
- Our faculty pioneered a set of initiatives in India devoted to base-of-the-pyramid research, and our students work on such projects each year in India and other developing countries.
This means that when you graduate, you will possess a unique set of tools to execute positive business wherever life takes you. It means that your endeavors will create value beyond the bottom line. It means that you’ll be at the forefront of a groundbreaking approach to leadership, ready to leverage the strengths of people and organizations to make a positive impact in business and beyond.