Academic Advising for Ross Undergrads
Advising and support from professional staff is an important benefit of the Ross undergraduate experience. Your advisor guides you to the opportunities at Ross that are best for you, and helps you make the most of them. Your advisor is there for you when needed — as a mentor, a supporter, a friend — through any challenges you may face.
There are many ways they can help:
- Developing educational plans that are right for you.
- Selecting appropriate courses and other educational experiences.
- Understanding degree requirements.
- Learning about available resources for assistance, both at Ross and elsewhere.
- Guiding you to programs and offerings of Ross' focused centers and institutes.
- Clarifying your intellectual, professional, and personal interests.
- Developing personal goals and evaluating your progress.
BBA (both regular and preferred admission) and Minor in Business students are assigned an individual advisor upon being admitted to the program. You can meet with them to ease your transition, discuss your options, and track your progress.
As you look to your life after graduation, our Career Services counselors are available to prepare you for that perfect job — or even help you figure out what it might be.
Alumni Career Services
Ross Executive Education
Ann Arbor - 734.647.3400
Los Angeles - 310.617.4750
Technology & Operations
Ann Arbor Office
Heather Byrne, Managing Director
Joyce Buchanan, Executive Secretary
Lillian Chen, Research Area Specialist