In order to officially become a semester exchange student at Ross, your home institution must have an exchange agreement with the Stephen M. Ross School of Business through the Office of Global Initiatives. Check with your home institution's international office to see if you qualify. The nomination process is housed entirely within your home institution's international office.
BY COMING TO MICHIGAN ROSS AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Spend a semester taking stimulating courses with our world-class faculty in top-ranked MBA and BBA academic programs
- Take full advantage of career advising and job recruiting with Ross Career Services
- Make friends within a diverse student body drawing from all 50 U.S. states and 129 countries
- Get involved on campus with other students who share your interests (whatever they are) with more than 1,000 student clubs and organizations
- Live in one of the "happiest cities in the United States" (we're pretty happy at Ross too!)
- Join the extensive Ross and University of Michigan networks, with more than 45,000 Ross alumni living and working in 90+ countries, and more than 500,000 U-M alumni residing around the globe
For more information, see the 2016 -2017 Ross School of Business Fact Sheet.