Entertainment + Digital Media Club
The Entertainment + Digital Media Club is a student-run organization for MBA and BBA students actively pursuing careers in the entertainment and digital media industries. The club is focused on preparing students for careers in gaming, film, television, online media, music, and media technology. The club's mission is to facilitate the professional recruiting process by acting as a liaison between club members and digital entertainment and media companies seeking top business talent. Through on-campus events, annual career treks to firms in New York and Los Angeles and mentoring opportunities with senior executives in the entertainment & digital space, the Entertainment + Digital Media Club provides driven and passionate business students the opportunity to learn from and network with leaders in a variety of fields.
Membership in the club offers:
- Access to entertainment and digital media industry leaders and recruiters
- A robust network of professionals and Michigan alumni working in entertainment and digital media fields
- Educational and professional development workshops on media-related issues
- Regular updates on developments in the entertainment and media industries.
- Recruiting workshops to best prepare students for networking, off campus outreach and interviewing