Executive MBA Admissions Ann Arbor Preview Day
701 Tappan Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Curious what it's like to be an Executive MBA student at the Michigan Ross School of Business? Join us for an on-campus Preview Day event to learn more about our world-class program and experience our collaborative community.
Event activities will include:
- Meet and Greet Session with EMBA Staff
- Class Visit: Strategies for Growth taught by Professor of Finance, MP Narayanan. In this course, you will develop a framework for determining the directions of growth (market penetration, globalization, vertical integration, and diversification) and the mode of growth (organic growth, alliances, and mergers and acquisitions). The course also discusses which segments of a multi-segment firm to grow and which ones to divest.
- Lunch with current EMBA students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability)
Click on 'register' to submit your information. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 10:15 am-1:00 pm with an arrival time by 10:15 am EST.
Due to limited seating for our class visits, we ask that you register early and only register for one class visit per semester.