Executive MBA Admissions Los Angeles Preview Day
699 Francisco Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Curious what it's like to be an Executive MBA student at the Michigan Ross School of Business? Join us for an on-campus Preview Day event to learn more about our world-class program and experience our collaborative community.
Event activities will include:
- Meet and Greet with an EMBA Alum and EMBA Staff
- Class Visit: Evaluating Financial Performance taught by Clinical Assistant Professor of Accounting, Itay Kama. This course introduces basic concepts and methods used in the preparation, interpretation and analysis of corporate financial statements as a source of information for investors and other interested stakeholders. The major objective is to understand the structure, relevance and information content of the basic financial statements - balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows - from the user's perspective.
- Lunch with current EMBA students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability)
Click on 'register' to submit your information. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 10:00-1:30 pm with an arrival time of 9:45 am.