Executive MBA Admissions Los Angeles Preview Day
699 Francisco Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Curious what it's like to be an Executive MBA student at the Michigan Ross School of Business? Join us for an on-campus Preview Day event to learn more about our world-class program and experience our collaborative community.
Event activities will include:
- Meet and Greet with EMBA Staff
- Class Visit: Managing the Value Chain taught by Professor Izak Duenyas. This course focuses on managerial tools for understanding processes and prepares the managers to use the results of analysis to constantly improve the firm's operational performance. The course then looks at the challenge and practice of managing and coordinating the entire chain of activities that serve to provide value efficiently and effectively to end-users, between networks of firms rather than single-organizations.
- Lunch with current EMBA students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability
Click on 'register' to submit your information. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 10:15 am-1:00 pm with an arrival time by 10:15 am.
Due to limited seating for our class visits, we ask that you register early and only register for one class visit per semester.