Executive MBA Ann Arbor Preview Day
Ross School of Business Campus
Ann Arbor, MI
Join us to learn more about the once per month Michigan Ross Executive MBA Program.
Event activities will include:
- Informational presentation and Q&A session
- Tour of the Ross School of Business
- Class Experience will include: EMBA 636-Strategic Thinking and Competitive Analysis taught by Professor Killaly OR EMBA 632-Leading Organizational Change taught by Professor Sanchez-Burks
- Lunch with current EMBA Students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability)
Please complete the registration form below. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 9:00-1:30 pm.
Out of town guests are welcome to make a reservation at the Executive Learning and Conference Center located on the Ross School of Business campus. For rates and availability, please contact 734-764-7677.