University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business Redefines Alumni Status to a Lifetime Partnership
New Alumni Advantage program offers exclusive benefits to Michigan Ross and U-M graduates for lifelong professional development from one of the world’s top business schools
The University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business today announced Alumni Advantage, a new program offering an exclusive suite of benefits for Michigan Ross alumni and all alumni from the University of Michigan. Ross graduates will now have lifetime, tuition-free access to leadership development and executive education. They will have exclusive access to Ross thought leadership, online and in-classroom courses, livestream events, videos, and more from one of the world’s top business schools. Alumni Advantage is part of the Ross commitment to lifelong professional development and serving as a trusted partner in alumni’s lifetime of success.
“Our alumni are our most powerful and passionate resource,” said Alison Davis-Blake, dean of the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business. “We created Alumni Advantage to ensure that our alumni know that resources and support from Ross don’t end when they receive their diplomas. We are committed to being part of their success at every point of their career and life. Alumni Advantage is an exciting and robust set of offerings available here in Ann Arbor, in cities throughout the world, and online, to reach our global alumni base in meaningful ways that suit their current professional and personal development needs and are accessible from wherever they are in the world.”
Exclusive Alumni Advantage offers for Michigan Ross alumni include:
- full tuition scholarships to Michigan Ross Executive Education for open enrollment programs in Ann Arbor as well as Hong Kong, Malaysia, and India
- the ability to give colleagues or family members savings of 50 percent off Ross Executive Education programs
- invitations to attend #ROSSTALKS, a new series that brings faculty to major cities throughout the world for engaging and thought-provoking discussions on topics from finance to leadership to innovation and more
- the opportunity to participate in Innovation Jams, bringing the brightest student minds from Ross together to help solve a corporate challenge
Special offers specific to University of Michigan alumni include:
- partial scholarships for 50 percent off Michigan Ross Executive Education open enrollment programs in Ann Arbor, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and India.
Offers for Ross and University of Michigan alumni include:
- access to enroll in a Ross course on campus in Ann Arbor
- access to Sanger Leadership Center workshops hosted in major cities
- access to free, online courses led by Ross faculty
- access to live events, speeches, and presentations by faculty and guest speakers at Ross
- Ross Thought in Action emails, featuring Ross faculty research for practitioners
- insights from global corporate leaders featured in our 60 Seconds in the C-Suite video series.
Scott DeRue, associate dean of Executive Education, spearheaded the creation of Alumni Advantage. “We are taking our commitment to alumni to an unprecedented level,” he said. “Learning is a lifelong pursuit, and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of our alumni is unwavering. This new program will engage alumni in a journey of professional development and personal growth. We are proud of the robust and global nature of this program and fully intend to add new programs, events, and resources to Alumni Advantage in the future.”
Michigan Ross alumni represent one of the most powerful alumni networks in the world, with more than 45,000 alumni living in nearly 90 different countries throughout the world. The University of Michigan has an alumni base of more than half a million people in all corners of the globe, making the words “Go Blue” a universally accepted phrase.
Visit www.michiganross.umich.edu/alumniadvantage to learn more about Alumni Advantage and how alumni can access the variety of program offers.
About Michigan Ross
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a vibrant and distinctive learning community grounded in the principle that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today's dynamic global economy. The Ross School of Business mission is to develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world. Through thought and action, members of the Ross community drive change and innovation that improves business and society.
Ross is consistently ranked among the world's leading business schools. Academic degree programs include the BBA, MBA, Part-time MBA (Evening and Weekend formats), Executive MBA, Global MBA, Master of Accounting, Master of Supply Chain Management, Master of Management, and PhD. In addition, the school delivers open-enrollment and custom executive education programs targeting general management, leadership development, and strategic human resource management.
Alumni Career Services
734-615-3000 (option 1)
Ann Arbor Office
Ross Executive Education
Ann Arbor - 734.647.3400
Los Angeles - 310.617.4750
Technology & Operations
Ann Arbor Office
Joyce Buchanan, Executive Secretary
Lillian Chen, Research Area Specialist
Ross Registrar's Office
701 Tappan Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
701 Tappan Street, R5342
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234