Alumni Process to Enroll in a Ross Course in Ann Arbor
Ross welcomes graduates to come back to campus and enroll in a Ross course. Please note the following requirements and process:
- You must have graduated with a strong record.
- You can only take courses at the level at which you graduated (i.e., if you graduated from Ross with an undergraduate degree, you can only enroll in undergraduate courses).
- The class in question must be open after the start of the term.
- Before you can enroll in the course, you must receive written permission (via email) from the instructor. Explain that you have Academic Services permission but that you are a non-degree student (Permission needs to be processed by our office so that you can add the course via Wolverine Access.)
- Ross Academic Services processes your application and enters you into the Wolverine Access as a non-degree student.
Once all that happens and you register for the course, you can access C-Tools, participate fully in the course, earn a grade (which does not add onto your degree; this is a separate "career"), and — of course — pay tuition. You might wish to review the tuition rates for our programs as well.
If you are interested in proceeding, you will need to complete the guest application for alumni, which includes an application form (available upon request), an updated resume, and a $200 application fee.
Questions? Email Ross Academic Services at firstname.lastname@example.org