There are many ways to support Ross.
The Reunion Gift Campaign for Ross School of Business provides important opportunities to support your alma mater.
Your contributions help the school continue to be a world leader in business education and research. Information on Reunion Gifts and other funding opportunities is provided below. Thank you for supporting Michigan Ross!
Other ways to make a gift
- Include it with your Reunion Registration.
- Make it directly on the Ross giving page.
- Fax your information to "The Reunion Team" at: 734.763.9170
- Email the Reunion Team at RossReunionTeam@umich.edu
- Mail your contribution to:
Development and Alumni Relations
Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
701 Tappan Street W3700
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234
More information about giving is available here: How to give
Class Gifts and Other Funding Opportunities
Support your alma mater by making a contribution in honor of your Reunion! This year, class gifts and all gifts made in honor of reunion will be designated for the Ross Annual Fund. The Annual Fund is the primary source of the school's unrestricted financial support and, as such, promotes a crucial margin of excellence. The Annual Fund supports many strategic initiatives including:
- Innovative student programs and activities (e.g., Multidisciplinary Action Projects or MAP)
- Faculty research and development projects (e.g., Positive Organizational Scholarship)
- Advanced technology for teaching and learning (e.g., Tozzi Electronic Business & Financial Center)
- Faculty and student collaborations (e.g., Experimental Multidisciplinary Action Projects)