About Michigan Ross
#3 Global Provider, Open Enrollment - Financial Times 2020
Michigan Ross Executive Education was recently named a Top 3 global provider--and the #1 provider among U.S. schools--of open enrollment executive programs by the Financial Times. The FT ranking, based on survey responses from managers around the globe, weighs factors from faculty to follow-up. Among the highlights, Ross earned #1 rankings in course design, faculty and facilities. We offer approximately 30 different open enrollment in-person and online course offerings and a variety of custom programs annually, serving over 4,000 business executives around the world.
Ross delivers open enrollment program in Hong Kong and Mumbai and custom programs wherever our partners request. Join us for any of our open enrollment program offerings or contact us to learn more about our custom program opportunities. We invite you to experience first-hand the Michigan Ross difference.
Founded in 1962, Inforum is the only professional organization in Michigan - and one of a few in the country - that combines strategic connections, proven professional development programs, a respected forum for new ideas, and original research to accelerate careers for women and boost talent initiatives for companies. Inforum programs serve a broad range of women in different stages and types of careers - from nonprofit professionals, to emerging and rising corporate leaders, tech entrepreneurs, veterans and corporate board leaders. Inforum also conducts and publishes original research on women's leadership influence. For more information, visit inforummichigan.org or call 313.567.0232.
2021 Michigan Ross Faculty:
- Scott DeRue, Edward J. Frey Dean of the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross Professor of Business
- Cheri Alexander, Faculty Management and Organizations
- Susan Ashford, Michael & Susan Jandernoa Professor of Management & Organizations and Chair of Management & Organizations
- Paula Caproni, Professor of Management and Organization
- Gautam Kaul, Professor of Finance & Fred M. Taylor Professor of Business Administration
- Maxim Sytch, Michael R. and Mary Kay Hallman Fellow, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations
Past Executive Speakers have included:
- Terry Barclay, President & CEO, Inforum
- Shari Burgess, Vice President & Treasurer, Lear Corporation
- Teresa Carroll, Former President and Executive Vice President, Kelly Services
- Heather Rivard, Senior Vice President, Distribution Operations, DTE Energy
- Maximiliane Straub, President of Global Business Services, Robert Bosch LLC
* The 2021 Executive Speakers will be announced soon.
Read the Detroit Free Press article
Go to CBS Detroit and watch UM Ross Dean Scott DeRue and Inforum President Terry Barclay discuss the program on the "Michigan Matters" show which aired on April 22, 2016.