About Michigan Ross
#3 Global Provider, Open Enrollment - Financial Times 2020
Michigan Ross Executive Education was recently named a Top 3 global provider--and the #1 provider among U.S. schools--of open enrollment executive programs by the Financial Times. The FT ranking, based on survey responses from managers around the globe, weighs factors from faculty to programs follow-up. Among the highlights, Ross earned #1 rankings in course design, faculty and facilities. We offer approximately 30 different open enrollment in-person and online course programs and a variety of custom solutions annually, serving over 4,000 business executives around the world.
Ross delivers open enrollment programs in multiple formats around the globe and custom solutions wherever our partners’ request. Join us for any of our open enrollment program offerings or contact us to learn more about our custom solutions opportunities. We invite you to experience first-hand the Michigan Ross difference.
Founded in 1962, Inforum is the only professional organization in Michigan - and one of a few in the country - that combines strategic connections, proven professional development programs, a respected forum for new ideas, and original research to accelerate careers for women and boost talent initiatives for companies. Inforum has a deep portfolio of retail and custom leadership programs that serve a broad range of women (and sometimes men) in different stages and types of careers - from nonprofit professionals, to emerging and rising corporate leaders, tech entrepreneurs, veterans and corporate board leaders. Inforum also conducts and publishes original research on women's leadership influence. For more information, visit inforummichigan.org or call 313.324.0236.
2022 Michigan Ross Faculty:
- Cheri Alexander, Faculty Management and Organizations
- Susan Ashford, Michael & Susan Jandernoa Professor of Management & Organizations and Chair of Management & Organizations
- Lindred Greer, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations
- Jeffrey Sanchez-Burks, William Russell Kelly Professor of Business Administration, Professor of Management and Organizations
- Christopher Williams, Professor of Accounting
2022 Executive Speakers Include:
- Terry Barclay, President & CEO, Inforum
- Tammi Dukes, Vice President Global Sustainability, Adient
- Neil Hawkins, President, Fred A. and Barbara M. Erb Family Foundation
- Michelle Illitch, Vice President, Provider Network Solutions and Value-Based Programs, Priority Health
- Telva McGruder, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, General Motors Co.
- Kiersten Robinson, President, Mexico, Canada, and General Manager Family vehicles, Ford Motor Co.
- Maximiliane Straub, President Global Services, Robert Bosch LLC
- Julie Washington, SVP, Chief Marketing, Communications & Customer Experience Officer, Trinity Health
- Estella Woo, Director, Corporate Venture Building, Robert Bosch LLC