Leaders must understand how to balance innovative activities and sustainable performance.
The flood of data--and data analytics courses--has created pressure to 'know more' before making decisions. At the same time, the pace of business continues to accelerate toward the speed of light. But, does more data mean better information and better outcomes? This course is designed for mid-to-senior level executives who need a clear, easy-to-apply process for determining which information is needed, where to get it, and how to apply it to the decisions that drive value creation for their organization. Being able to effectively navigate through conflicting data to determine which is accurate and relevant to the decision has never been more important. This program enables you to resolve many of the business decisions you’re challenged to address each day. Get ready to learn:
- Balance financial and non-financial metrics
- Determine the best blend of innovation investment with practices designed for sustainable performance
- Uncover the most effective non-traditional levers to drive value creation for your particular business
- Set the targets and metrics that will drive the right behaviors and optimize value creation
You'll leave this program as an informed decision-maker with a solid grip on what data to use to provide better outcomes for your organization. Your back-to-work action plan can be implemented immediately to enable your company to be more agile and resilient.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to senior-level managers seeking to improve their decision-making by applying frameworks, tools, and techniques that help them better understand the value generating process of an organization
Typical titles include:
- Senior Manager
- Business Unit Leader
- Functional Leader supporting Business Unit leader
- Strategy – long-term value creation
- Operations – better decisions with less data
- Marketing – enterprise-impacting decisions
- HR – become a trusted advisor to business unit leaders
- Finance – deepened knowledge of non-financial levers to consider in making decisions
Let’s discuss how this program can help you achieve your goals.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-763-1000