Managing the Future Workforce: Acquiring, Developing, and Engaging the Evolving Workforce
- Team Leader, HR Director, HR Business Partner, or other titles with leader or director
- Employees who have roles related to designing, recruiting, incentivizing, modernizing, employee experience, or similar in the workplace or organization
- The course is also relevant to general managers in middle and upper management positions, involved in hiring, evaluating, and incentivizing employees
After successful program completion, you will earn 1 credit toward the Distinguished Leader Certificate from Michigan Ross Executive Education.
- Develop an action plan for immediate implementation in your organization that incorporates emerging best practices in hiring, worker evaluation and incentive design, that reflects the changing nature of work
- Gain tools and frameworks for reimagining human capital practices to hire, retain, and incentivize your workforce to enhance organizational productivity
- Understand how emerging technology trends are impacting firms and labor markets, and develop a talent development strategy to address projected skill gaps in your organization
- Explore new approaches to human capital management facilitated by technology
- Become a change agent in your organization on future of work initiatives
- Discover how emerging trends impact your personal work environment and future prospects
- Enhance processes and procedures to improve productivity for yourself, colleagues and teams
Tuition covers access to the course platform, content and activities.
Program registration closes five business days prior to the program start date.
Tuition must be paid in full in US dollars (net of any tax) before access to the course platform can be granted.
Program discounts may be available for selected programs; contact us for specific details.
For more information, please contact: RossExecEd@umich.edu | +1.734.763.1000.