Second Annual Positive Business Conference: Where to Watch Live
As we kick off the second-annual Positive Business Conference this week, we’re excited to welcome some of the most influential and inspiring business leaders and faculty researchers to Michigan Ross.
From Jenn Lim, the Founder and Chief Happiness Officer of Delivering Happiness, and the CEO of Menlo Innovations Rich Sheridan, to the world-class Ross faculty who are leading the way in positive business research, this week’s conference will explore the latest thinking and practical uses of positive business principles, and offer attendees many opportunities to participate in interactive workshops that will help them realize better business results.
And you can also watch a live stream of several sessions as they happen, on the Ross YouTube Channel at the following times:
Thursday, May 14
9:30 - 11:30 am
Kick-off Session (Playback coming soon)
- Ross Dean Alison Davis-Blake will discuss the Future of Positive Business and how she believes that the future generations of leaders studying at the Ross School of Business will impact the world around us.
- Ross Professor Robert Quinn will discuss the role purpose plays developing successful organizations.
- Rich Sheridan, the CEO of Menlo Innovations and author of Joy, Inc., will share the story of his company’s purpose-driven culture.
4:30 - 6:15 pm
Keynote Presentation (Watch playback on YouTube)
- Jenn Lim, Co-founder and Chief Happiness Officer of Delivering Happiness, has been testing her belief that happiness as a business model can serve a strong foundation for exceptional results. During this keynote address, Lim will take us on her journey.
Friday, May 15
9:30 - 11:00 am
Day Two Kick-off (Watch playblack on YouTube)
- “Hello, Goodbye: Endings as Positive Opportunities” with Chris Marcell Murchison, Vice President of Staff Development & Culture at HopeLab
- “The Evolution of a Corporate Idealist” with Christine Bader, Author of The Evolution of a Corporate Idealist: When Girl Meets Oil
- “The Positive Business Project” with Anna Moloney, BA ‘15, and Allison Swimmer, BBA ‘17
2:00 - 4:30 pm
Final Faculty Talks (Watch playback on YouTube)
- “Positive Lean: Inspiring Efficiency from Within” with Wally Hopp, Michigan Ross Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Research
- “Technology Innovation and Positive Organization” with M.S. Krishnan, Michigan Ross Professor of Technology and Operations
- “The 3Cs of Positive Cause Marketing” with Aradhna Krishna, Michigan Ross Professor of Marketing
- “Positive Investor Relations” with Gregory Miller, Michigan Ross Professor of Accounting
- “Changing Your Company From the Inside Out” with Michigan Ross Professor Jerry Davis; Chris White, Managing Director of the Center for Positive Organizations; and Kevin Thompson, Director of North America Marketing for IBM Commerce Mobile and Social
Join the Twitter Conversation: