Here’s Where to Watch the 2016 Positive Business Conference Live
Business men and women from across the country are gathering this week at Ross to hear the latest in research and best practices at the third annual Positive Business Conference.
The conference brings together Michigan Ross faculty and business executives who are leading the charge for creating positive organizations, thriving employees, and healthy bottom lines.
At the conference, attendees will engage with thought leaders and the latest research on sustainable positive organizational practices that yield extraordinary results, and you can watch live on the Michigan Ross YouTube Channel, or follow along on Twitter with the tag #MGoPositive.
The live streams, which kick off on the morning of Thursday, May 12, will feature talks from several Michigan Ross faculty members and executives from PwC, Google, Patagonia, the Kellogg Company, and more! See below for a complete schedule.
POSITIVE BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2016 LIVE SCHEDULE
Thursday, May 12
Early Morning Session - Live from 9:30am - 11:00Am
- Lynn Wooten, Associate Dean of the Ross School of Business
- Vic Strecher, Professor at the U-M Schools of Public Health and Medicine
- Jane Dutton, Professor at the Ross School of Business
LATE MORNING SESSION - LIVE FROM 11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Joe Arvai, Professor at the Ross School of Business
Early Afternoon Session - Live from 3:00pm - 4:20pm
Panel Discussion: “Purpose From Within: What are Today’s Employees Seeking From Companies?”
- Susan Hunt Stevens, Founder and CEO of WeSpire
- Paloma Lopez, Global Sustainability Director at the Kellogg Company
- Jeana Wirtenberg, President and CEO of Transitioning to Green
- Rebecca Rosen, Senior Editor at The Atlantic
Late Afternoon Session - Live from 5:15pm - 6:15pm
No playback available
- Jim Miller, Vice President of Worldwide Operations at Google
Friday, May 13
Morning Session - Live from 9:00am - 11:00am
- Shannon Schuyler, Chief Purpose Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Fred Keller, Founder and Chairman of Cascade Engineering; and Mark Miller, President and CEO of Cascade Engineering
- Scott DeRue, Professor at the Ross School of Business
Afternoon Session - Live from 2:00pm - 4:15pm
- Hank Mercier, Chief Optimist at People Against Dirty
- Josh Tanenbaum, Senior Advisor at Tau Investment Management
- David Griswold, Founder and CEO of Sustainable Harvest
- Vincent Stanley, Director of Patagonia Philosophy at Patagonia