Leverage comprehensive Ross Alumni Career Services that provide expert career counseling, online resources, and tools, and network at any point in your career.
New career resource!
Alumni career services provides the tools, resources and network to help you make good decisions related to your career and execute effective career searches. Wherever you are in the career search process, alumni career services can help with any of the following situations:
- Planning a career switch in the coming year
- Currently in the process of a career switch
- Happy in your current role but interested in staying current
We highly encourage you to start with our Career Step-by-Step
Alumni Career Counseling
- Decide what type of appointment you would like to schedule; appointments are typically 45 minutes.
- Appointment types include Self-Assessment, Resume Review, Mock Interview, Career Search Strategy, Negotiation, and Linked In Profile Review.
- Please include a brief summary of your situation/questions, your Ross graduation year, and your contact information.
- To schedule an appointment that best fits your schedule, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (734) 647-6913.
- Your appointment confirmation email will include your consultant's phone number. At the time of the appointment, we ask that you initiate the call.
- Notify us within 24 hours of your appointment if you need to cancel.
Alumni Career Services
Ross Executive Education
Ann Arbor - 734.647.3400
Los Angeles - 310.617.4750
Technology & Operations
Ann Arbor Office
Heather Byrne, Managing Director
Joyce Buchanan, Executive Secretary
Lillian Chen, Research Area Specialist