Ross Reunion Weekend: October 8-11, 2015
Reunion is always a special time on campus. It’s even more special with a new football season and a new head coach.
All alumni are invited to attend the largest Ross alumni event of the year, with special milestone reunions for the classes of 2005, 1995, 1985, 1975, 1965, and 1955.
Enjoy the tailgating experience and watch Michigan take on Northwestern in the Big 10 conference opener on Oct. 10, 2015.
You don’t want to miss out on this weekend of fun, friends, and festivities.
Coming in from out of town? The following hotels have rooms reserved for Ross alumni.
Be sure to call the hotel to book your room early, as rooms fill up quickly during Ross Reunion Weekend.
When booking, please mention that you are attending Ross School of Business Reunion Weekend.
The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Ann Arbor
3285 Boardwalk Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Rooms held until 9/8/2015
To learn more about transportation & accommodations, check out our Reunion Travel page.
Friday, October 9th:
- MTalks – We are thrilled to announce that Peter Faricy, MBA ’95 will be a Keynote Speaker at the MTalks during homecoming weekend. Peter is Vice President and General Manager of the Amazon Marketplace, and will be discussing his experience as a Michigan Ross alum working in the tech world. Other members of the Michigan community will be presenting about their experience throughout the day. (10:00am-2:00pm, Ross' Blau Auditorium)
- Meet with members of the Alumni Career Services staff, bring your High Schooler to meet the Ross School Admissions team to answer any questions & take a tour of the new Ross facilities, and much more!
- Milestone Reunion Gala Dinner– Alumni of the classes of 1975, 1985, 1995, and 2005 are invited to join this University-wide event. Enjoy an elegant evening of entertainment that includes dinner and dancing. Tickets for this can be purchased separately through the University’s reunion site. (Friday evening)
- Emeritus Dinner: Members of the Ross Class of 1965 are invited to an exclusive dinner honoring their Emeritus status as 50 year alumni. Sign up for this celebratory dinner when you register.
Saturday, October 10th:
- Panel Discussion – Members of the Ross community, including staff from the Center for Positive Organizations and current Ross students will present innovative research and engaging experiences that impact the business world today. (9:00am-11:30)
- Ross Tailgate – Celebrate homecoming at the Ross School’s Winter Garden. All family and friends are invited to attend the festivities, featuring tailgate food and beverages, a DJ, photographer and a Wolverine Kids Zone. Shuttle busses will be provided to the game. (12:30pm-2:30pm, Ross School of Business Winter Garden)
- Michigan vs. Northwestern Football Game – Cheer on the Wolverines with your classmates as they take on Northwestern in the Big 10 conference opener on Oct. 10, 2015. (3:30pm at the Big House)
If you have a question, email the Reunion Team at RossReunionTeam@umich.edu