- Professor Emeritus of Business Administration
- Professor Emeritus of Operations and Management Science
- PhD The Pennsylvania State University 1976
- MBA State University of New York At Albany 1969
- BA State University of New York At Buffalo 1967
Brian Talbot's current research focuses on the development of heuristic and optimal solution procedures for production and manpower planning, vehicle loading and resource-constrained scheduling problems. He is also investigating issues in industrial ecology, green manufacturing and sustainable supply chains.