From 'quick question' to 'OMG help!' we’ve got you covered.
As you look ahead to business school and beyond, rest assured that we have your back. You can count on your advisor, peer coaches, and career coaches to help you through every aspect of your journey.
- Work together to map out your educational plans.
- Select appropriate courses and extracurricular activities.
- Learn how to satisfy dual-degree requirements (if applicable).
- Clarify questions about courses and credits.
- Refer to other campus resources specific to your needs.
- Uncover personal and professional interests.
- Find opportunities to pursue your interests through courses and clubs.
- Learn about focused centers, institutes, and initiatives related to your passions.
- Map out a job-search plan with Career Development Office staff and peer coaches.
- Take advantage of webinars, resume reviews, workshops, mock interviews, and more.
- Participate in Job Action Groups to assist with off-campus recruiting.
- Get advice on negotiating job offers and deciding whether to accept.
- The University of Michigan’s Counseling And Psychological Services (CAPS) offers free and confidential counseling to Ross students and promotes positive pathways to mental health.
- From recreational buildings to therapy dogs on campus, you can always find a way to take a break and de-stress from your academic schedule.