U-M Alumni: Scholarships for you.
As a University of Michigan graduate (including the Dearborn and Flint campuses), you have lifetime access to select open enrollment programs via partial scholarships (50 percent off the total program cost).
For partial scholarships, recipients receive 50 percent off the total program price as noted on the Ross Executive Education website. Scholarship availability may vary depending on the program capacity. Below is an example of a typical five day program:
|Sample program price||$10,000|
|U-M alumni discount (1/2 price)||-$5,000|
Follow these steps to take advantage of the partial tuition scholarship
- Browse Executive Education open enrollment programs.
- Once you’ve found a program and date that work for you, click “Register.”
- Select “Alumni Advantage Partial Tuition Scholarship* from the “Fee Option” menu :: continue the registration.
- In the “How Did You Hear About Us” section :: enter your UM unique name** :: complete the registration.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive email confirmation. Meanwhile, we will validate your alumni status and advise you of your acceptance into the program (based on available space) within 2 business days. An invoice will be generated and further instructions will be shared.**
*If you do not know your University of Michigan uniquename (firstname.lastname@example.org), click here.
** Applicants must meet the qualification criteria for each program to be accepted. Acceptance may be rejected or deferred based on space within each program.