A degree in business can change your life.
Join other intellectually motivated student scholars as you discover and experience first-hand what it would be like studying at the top-ranked University of Michigan Ross School of Business. Tour campus and the Ann Arbor community; engage in our real-world, action-based learning environment; and hear from current students on how they’re reaching their goals with a Michigan Ross education.
This event is geared toward, but not limited to, rising high school juniors from historically underrepresented groups, including first-generation college students, limited-income families, and certain geographic regions. Expenses will be paid for selected students and their parents/guardians.
During the program, participants will:
- Experience our action-based learning curriculum
- Engage with the greater University of Michigan Ann Arbor Campus Community
- Build positive and professional relationships with Ross faculty and staff
- Gain a deeper understanding of the college application process, as it applies to selective undergraduate business programs
To apply, students must:
- Be a rising high school junior or in completion of sophomore year in May 2018
- Reside in the United States
- Submit a complete application using the application link below
- Submit a high school transcript and any standardized test scores, if taken (e.g., PSAT); Unofficial transcripts and test scores are acceptable
Applications open on May 1, 2018 and are due June 1, 2018.
Event takes place the weekend of September 27, 2018.
For questions, please call Laura Saavedra at 734-764-0088 or email@example.com.