A degree in business can change your life.
Join other intellectually motivated student scholars as you discover and experience first-hand what it would be like studying at the top-ranked University of Michigan Ross School of Business.
Tour campus and the Ann Arbor community; engage in our real-world, action-based learning environment; and hear from current students on how they’re reaching their goals with a Michigan Ross education.
This event is geared toward, but not limited to, rising high school juniors and seniors from historically underrepresented groups, including first-generation college students, limited-income families, and certain geographic regions. Expenses will be paid for selected students and their parents/guardians.
During the program, participants will:
- Experience our action-based learning curriculum
- Engage with the greater University of Michigan Ann Arbor Campus Community
- Build positive and professional relationships with Ross faculty and staff
- Gain a deeper understanding of the college application process, as it applies to selective undergraduate business programs
To apply, students must:
- Be a high school junior or senior for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Exhibit propensity for academic excellence
- No minimum GPA is required to apply, but priority consideration will be given to students with a 3.5 or higher.
- Reside in the United States, with the exception of U.S. military families living abroad
- Submit a complete application by clicking the APPLY button to the right
- Submit a scanned copy of high school transcript the includes GPA (unweighted, if possible) and any standardized test scores, if taken (e.g. PSAT, SAT, ACT), as part of your application
- High school transcript is required. Priority consideration will be given to students that submit high school transcript and test scores.