A degree in business can change your life.
Join other intellectually motivated student scholars as you discover and experience first-hand what it would be like studying at the top-ranked University of Michigan Ross School of Business.
Tour campus and the Ann Arbor community; engage in our real-world, action-based learning environment; and hear from current students on how they’re reaching their goals with a Michigan Ross education.
This event is geared toward, but not limited to, rising high school juniors from historically underrepresented groups, including first-generation college students, limited-income families, and certain geographic regions. Expenses will be paid for selected students and their parents/guardians.
During the program, participants will:
- Experience our action-based learning curriculum
- Engage with the greater University of Michigan Ann Arbor Campus Community
- Build positive and professional relationships with Ross faculty and staff
- Gain a deeper understanding of the college application process, as it applies to selective undergraduate business programs
To apply, students must:
- Be a rising high school junior or in completion of sophomore year in May 2019
- Reside in the United States, with the exception of U.S. military families living abroad
- Submit a complete application using the application link below
- Submit a high school transcript and any standardized test scores, if taken (e.g., PSAT); Unofficial transcripts and test scores are acceptable