Michigan Ross Alumni: Full tuition scholarships for you.
Invest in yourself via lifetime access to select Ross Executive Education open enrollment programs.
While the total program cost as noted on the Ross Executive Education website will be waived, administrative and accommodation fees charged at a daily rate are extra. Scholarship availability may vary depending on the program capacity. Below is an example of a typical five day program:
|Commuter (local)||Non-commuter (non local)|
|Sample program price||$10,000||$10,000|
|Ross alumni discount||-$10,000||-$10,000|
|Fees||+$1,250 ($250/day)||+$2000 ($400/day)|
Follow these steps to take advantage of the full tuition scholarship
- Browse Executive Education Programs for Individuals.
- Once you’ve found a program and date that work for you, click “Register.”
- Select “Alumni Advantage Full Tuition Scholarship* from the “Fee Option” menu :: continue the registration.
- In the “How Did You Hear About Us” section :: enter your UM unique name** :: complete the registration.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive email confirmation. Meanwhile, we will validate your Ross Alumni status and advise you of your acceptance into the program (based on available space) within 2 business days. An invoice will be generated and further instructions will be shared.**
* Full-tuition scholarships do not cover hotel accommodations, parking, meals, transportation, and other nominal program-related costs. Applicants must meet the qualification criteria for each program to be accepted. Acceptance may be rejected or deferred based on space within each program.
**If you do not know your University of Michigan uniquename (email@example.com), click here.