Thank you for your submission. Below is a link to the program brochure.
Empower leaders at all levels to successfully navigate the unique business challenges facing your organization. For more than two decades, Michigan Ross Executive Education has developed custom solutions tailored and delivered to top companies around the world, across industry and function. Our team of expert faculty, managing directors, and program specialists partner with you to create in-person and virtual learning experiences that equip your people with the mindsets, strategies, and skills to drive immediate impact.
Developing Your Custom Program
Collaboration is at the heart of what we do. Working together, we’ll follow our time-tested model to build the best program tailored to your unique business goals. These learning experiences are rooted in our signature action-based approach, and are designed to ensure your organization benefits from sustained outcomes.
We identify your business issues, priorities, and objectives.
First, we get to know your organization and its challenges; then, we work with you to define clear learning objectives. Discovery may include:
- Interviews, focus groups, and needs assessments with individual executives and/or potential participants.
- Collection and review of key data and documents, including:
- Annual reports
- Financial statements
- Strategic plans
- Individual and group assessments
- Performance metrics
- A summary of themes that becomes the basis for the learning objectives and design phase.
We co-create an action-based suite of educational activities.
Incorporating learnings from the discovery phase, we work with our faculty and your stakeholders to create a coherent learning journey that aligns with organizational goals, participant learning needs, and your organizational culture.
- Draft, review, and iterate program designs to ensure the modules address identified learning goals.
- Determine a preferred delivery method: in-person, live online or asynchronous sessions, or a blended approach using multiple methods.
- Coordinate across the faculty team to ensure consistent themes across different modules.
- Align with individual and organizational business challenges to ensure relevance.
- Integrate with talent management processes to ensure candidates are prepared for their next move.
Ross faculty engage your talent through innovative learning experiences.
Ross faculty and staff engage your participants through a carefully selected suite of active, experiential learning approaches tailored to the audience and the organizational culture. Faculty listen carefully and adjust delivery approaches to resonate with the unique needs of different groups. Engaging in these innovative learning experiences helps improve individual and team performance, enhance leadership, and further generate ROI.
- Learners are challenged to develop fresh mindsets, learn new strategies, and master new skills.
- Faculty apply learning that is grounded in research and proven in field experience.
- Our action-based learning approach takes many forms: individual application of learning to each participant’s job, team-based projects that teach how to break down silos, and classroom experiences that challenge learners to apply new models to address real issues.
- We focus on turning learning into results, with follow-up support from Ross faculty to ensure participants generate real benefits for their organization.
We help you implement solutions to achieve lasting results.
To ensure your success, we work with you before, during, and after deployment to assess the impact of your custom program. This stage may include:
- Measurement of program effectiveness, on-the-job application, and ROI
- Follow-up activities to sustain learning and application
- Executive coaching to encourage individual reflection, growth, and change
- Team coaching for senior teams and key work teams
- Advisory services with Ross faculty
Evaluate: Together, we continually evaluate our ongoing collaboration with your executive team in light of emerging business challenges. We assess our approach to ensure programming continues to meet your evolving needs.
Identify Your Strengths and Learning Opportunities
Assess your current strengths and capabilities as a leader and identify those required for future personal and organizational success. Our 10-minute Learning Insights Self Assessment, based on the Michigan Model of Leadership, offers specific insights and recommendations you can use to advance your leadership skills and align your capabilities with future business goals.
Ready to Deliver Results, Wherever You Do Business
Choose the instruction format that works best for your organization, no matter your location. Our cutting-edge Digital Education Studio facilitates live online, asynchronous, and hybrid virtual learning formats.
- Scale your learning across multiple locations
- Benefit from a collaborative digital classroom setting
- Give participants an immersive way to learn at their own pace
Featured Case Study
Learn how Michigan Ross Executive Education custom programming enabled Dow Chemical Co. to expand its corporate sustainability efforts.