Welcome to the newsroom for the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. Our public relations team is available to connect journalists with Michigan Ross thought leaders and faculty experts. Also, we can provide information about our programs, research, and events. We’re all former journalists, so we understand deadlines and the importance of quick responses.
There are many resources here, including fast facts, our faculty expert list, press releases, and photos and images, but for immediate assistance please contact Matt Trevor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michigan Ross is home to many globally recognized thought leaders who put their ideas into action. Ross faculty and staff are available to speak with reporters and share their unique insights and expertise on almost every business-related topic, including entrepreneurship, healthcare, positive leadership, organizational culture, technology, and social impact.
Need information about Michigan Ross? Here’s a roundup of frequently requested information.
Official name: Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan (use on first reference)
Informal name: Michigan Ross (use on second reference)
Mission: We are committed to building a better world through business.
- Sharon F. Matusik, Edward J. Frey Dean of Business, Stephen M. Ross Professor of Business
- Amy Byron-Oilar, Chief of Staff
- Kerry Flynn, Chief Information Officer
- Roman Kapuscinski, Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Research
- Jennifer Monaghan, Chief Marketing Officer
- Sean O’Neil, Chief Financial Officer
- Cathy Shakespeare, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs
- Gretchen Spreitzer, Associate Dean for Executive and Corporate Relations
- S. Sriram, Associate Dean for Graduate Programs
- Carolyn Yoon, Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Year established: 1924
- 56,000+ alumni in 114 countries
- 153 full-time faculty
- 71 adjunct or visiting faculty
- 14 world-class institutes and centers
Requests to take video and photography should be emailed to email@example.com, for approval.
The following high-resolution photographs and images are available for download. Michigan Ross permits media organizations to publish the photos for news articles that relate to the educational or research activities at Michigan Ross. Please credit all photos to the Stephen M. Ross School of Business. Images must not be altered other than for the purpose of formatting.