Top 10: The Most Popular Ross Thought in Action Posts from the Academic Year
A review of the most popular Ross Thought in Action posts of the just-concluded academic year reveals that half of the top 10 were about the COVID-19 pandemic. The other most popular topics included women in leadership roles, the impact of online grocery shopping, and the importance of learning to ask for help.
RTIA is a platform to showcase the ideas and research of Michigan Ross faculty for the business community.
Here are the year’s top 10 RTIA articles, as measured by page views, starting with the most popular:
- If Virus Concerns Have You Working From Home, Here’s Some Advice From the Pros, featuring Professor Sue Ashford
- Q-and-A: How Smart Managers Can Effectively Lead Newly Remote Teams During COVID-19 Pandemic, featuring Professor Lindy Greer
- What Should You Say? Leadership Communication During the Coronavirus Pandemic, featuring Lecturer Amy Young
- How HR Professionals Can Respond to Our Current Virus Crisis, featuring Professor Dave Ulrich
- Mindfulness at Work Increases Generosity, featuring Professor Gretchen Spreitzer
- Michigan Ross Professor Helps Make Sense of Coronavirus Crisis, featuring Professor Paolo Pasquariello
- How One Person Can Change an Entire Company, featuring Professor Emeritus Robert Quinn
- Online Grocery Shopping Can Reduce Food Waste and Help the Environment, featuring Professor Ekaterina Astashkina
- Varied Legal and Cultural Issues Affect the Number of Women in Leadership Roles Around the World, featuring Professor Cindy Schipani
- The Most Important Thing You Can Do to Succeed Today: Ask a Simple Question, featuring Professor Wayne Baker
Media Contact: Bridget Vis, Public Relations Specialist, email@example.com