Leverage comprehensive Ross Alumni Career Services that provide expert career counseling, online resources, and tools, and network at any point in your career.
Alumni career services provides the tools, resources and network to help you make good decisions related to your career and execute effective career searches. Wherever you are in the career search process, alumni career services can help with any of the following situations:
- Planning a career switch in the coming year
- Currently in the process of a career switch
- Happy in your current role but interested in staying current
We highly encourage you to start with our Career Step-by-Step
Michigan Ross Alumni Jobs (University of Michigan Uniqname login required)
Alumni Career Coaching
- Decide what type of appointment you would like to schedule; appointments are typically 45 minutes.
- Appointment types include Self-Assessment, Resume Review, Mock Interview, Career Search Strategy, Negotiation, and Linked In Profile Review.
- Please include a brief summary of your situation/questions, your Ross graduation year, and your contact information.
- To schedule an appointment that best fits your schedule, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (734) 647-6913.
- Your appointment confirmation email will include your consultant's phone number. At the time of the appointment, we ask that you initiate the call.
- Notify us within 24 hours of your appointment if you need to cancel.
(Username = your umich uniqname, Password = your umich password)
- New Year = New Job?
- Overview of Alumni Career Services Coaching and Website Resources
- Networking Best Practices When NOT in a Job Search
- Insights for Working with an Executive Search Firm
- Personal Branding
- Career Shifting/Career Change
- Post Consulting Career Change
- Networking During the Holidays
Register to View
MBA Career Search Boot Camp Video Series
Ross Alumni Career Services has partnered with Beyond B-School offering a free MBA Career Search Boot Camp Video Series to all Ross Alumni.
Once registered, select and watch any/all videos.
Career Relaunch Podcast
Joseph Liu, MBA 2007, shares inspiring stories of career change in his Career Relaunch podcast, in addition to services and resources assisting those desiring or engaged in a career transition.
Alumni Career Services
734-615-3000 (option 1)
Ann Arbor Office
Ross Executive Education
Ann Arbor - 734.647.3400
Los Angeles - 310.617.4750
Technology & Operations
Ann Arbor Office
Heather Byrne, Managing Director
Joyce Buchanan, Executive Secretary
Lillian Chen, Research Area Specialist
Ross Registrar's Office
701 Tappan Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
701 Tappan Street, R5342
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234