Leverage comprehensive Ross Alumni Career Services that provide expert career counseling, online resources, and tools, and network at any point in your career.
Alumni career services provides the tools, resources and network to help you make good decisions related to your career and execute effective career searches. Wherever you are in the career search process, alumni career services can help with any of the following situations:
- Planning a career switch in the coming year
- Currently in the process of a career switch
- Happy in your current role but interested in staying current
We highly encourage you to start with our Career Step-by-Step
Michigan Ross Alumni Jobs (University of Michigan Uniqname login required)
Alumni Career Coaching
- Decide what type of appointment you would like to schedule; appointments are typically 45 minutes.
- Appointment types include Self-Assessment, Resume Review, Mock Interview, Career Search Strategy, Negotiation, and Linked In Profile Review.
- Please include a brief summary of your situation/questions, your Ross graduation year, and your contact information.
- To schedule an appointment that best fits your schedule, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (734) 647-6913.
- Your appointment confirmation email will include your consultant's phone number. At the time of the appointment, we ask that you initiate the call.
(Username = your umich uniqname, Password = your umich password)
Ask the Executive Recruiter: Q&A on the Current Landscape, with Tech and Diversity Executive Search Consultant Kathryn Ullrich
Career Navigation in the Midst of the Coronavirus, Featuring Jeremy Schifeling, MBA '12
Design Thinking & Career: Think Like a Designer & Build a Career You'll Love, Featuring Lisa Morgan, Ross Alumni Career Coach
Getting a Career Edge with Kresge Library Resources, Featuring Corey Seeman, Director, Kresge Library Services
Taking Control of Your Online Persona: Learn How to Clean Up Your Past to Protect Your Future Career, with Lexie Silverman, Ross BBA '13, and Sales & Partnerships Lead with yourself.online
Register to View
External and Career Relaunch Resources
Career Relaunch podcast - Joseph Liu, MBA 2007, shares inspiring stories of career change in his Career Relaunch podcast, in addition to services assisting those desiring or engaged in a career transition.
iRelaunch - Pioneering company in the career re-entry space
reacHIRE - Powering business; Empowering women
Maybrooks.com - Helping moms find flexible work
Connect, Work, Thrive - Support for return to work or career change
Alumni Career Services
734-615-3000 (option 1)
Ann Arbor Office
Ross Executive Education
Ann Arbor - 734.647.3400
Los Angeles - 310.617.4750
Technology & Operations
Ann Arbor Office
Joyce Buchanan, Executive Secretary
Lillian Chen, Research Area Specialist
Ross Registrar's Office
701 Tappan Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
701 Tappan Street, R5342
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234