- LEO Lecturer IV of Technology and Operations
- PhD University of Rochester
- William E. Simon School of Business 2005
- MS University of Rochester
- William E. Simon School of Business 2003
- BS Technion - Israel Institute of Technology 1999
Dr. Etzion is an Assistant Professor in the Business Information Technology group at the Michigan Business School. Her research focus is on electronic commerce and digital markets. In this research she uses economics of information systems to develop game theoretic models in order to determine best practices for online sellers. In her recent papers, professor Etzion studies the simultaneous use of auctions and posted prices for selling consumer goods online, and the effect of online product reviews systems on consumers purchasing behavior.
Professor Etzion is the author of research articles appearing in leading academic journals such as Manufacturing and Service Operations Management and Production and Operation Management.