Michigan Ross’ expanding engagements in China are building on a strong, collaborative foundation to empower students, faculty, and alumni to shape the future of one of the world’s largest markets.
China Initiatives enables life-changing student experiences, nurtures successful partnerships, and promotes breakthrough faculty research. Michigan Ross has established partnerships with additional leading research institutions, including:
- Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- China Europe International Business School
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Antai College of Economics and Management