- Arthur Andersen Professor of Accounting
- Faculty Director Accounting PhD Program
- PhD University of North Carolina 2009
- MAcc Brigham Young University 2005
- BS Brigham Young University 2005
Chris Williams is a Professor of Accounting and the Michael and Joan Sakkinen Faculty Fellow at the Ross School of Business. His research focuses on the role of accounting in debt contracting, banking and risk. His research has been published in top accounting and finance journals including Accounting Review, Journal of Accounting & Economics, Journal of Accounting Research, Journal of Financial Economics and Review of Accounting Studies. He is currently the Faculty Director of the Accounting PhD program. Chris received his PhD in accounting from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and both his Masters and Bachelors in accounting from Brigham Young University.