- Associate Dean for Executive Programs, Herrick Professor of Business
- Professor of Technology and Operations
- Professor of Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Faculty Director, Executive MBA Program
- PhD Northwestern University 1991
- MS Northwestern University 1988
- BS Bogazici University 1987
Izak Duenyas is interested in supply chain management and coordination, revenue management in a variety of industries, evaluation of investment decisions in capacity, and in modeling and control of production systems. Duenyas has served as area editor in Manufacturing, Service and Supply Chain Operations Area of Operations Research. His research has been funded by NSF as well as private industry. Duenyas has served as president of the Manufacturing and Services Operations (MSOM) Society, and as an associate dean for the Ross School. He is currently the Faculty Director of the Ross EMBA Program. He has been awarded the Executive MBA Teaching Award by the Ross students five times and has also been awarded the "Researcher of the Year" award by the Ross School. He is a fellow of the INFORMS Society. Duenyas has been a consultant/executive trainer for a variety of companies such as Apple, Foxconn, GE, Merck, Teva, Novelis, Schlumberger, Cummins, Continental, Siemens, Tetra Pak, Steelcase, Ricardo, Ford, and others.