Michigan Ross Ranked No. 1 Executive Education Provider in North America For the Second Year in a Row
The Ross School of Business was named the No. 1 executive education provider in North America in Financial Times’ 2023 Ranking of EE programs worldwide.
In addition to holding the top spot in North America, Michigan Ross also ranked No. 8 globally for its continued efforts to provide a high-impact learning experience to participants around the world. It was the only U.S. university to rank among the global top 10.
Financial Times’ top spots are determined by taking into account both custom and open enrollment programs. For its custom EE programs, Michigan Ross ranked No. 2 in the U.S. and No. 6 globally. For its open enrollment programs, Ross ranked No. 1 in the U.S. and No. 15 globally.
"I'm happy to see Michigan Ross at the top of the Financial Times executive education rankings again this year,” said Nicholas Hamilton-Archer, chief executive education officer at Michigan Ross. “This recognition of our school as one of the best executive education providers in the U.S., not to mention the world, is a testament to our faculty and our team's dedication and hard work to ensure the continued success of our clients."
Michigan Ross EE Drives Leadership Development
This year, the Michigan Ross Executive Education Program continues to grow and find new ways to cultivate valuable skills and frameworks for participants.
Ross recently collaborated with global automaker Stellantis to create an immersive custom program in partnership with their diversity and inclusion office. The program, called the Diverse Leaders Program, guided a group of 61 leaders through a residency that included multiple executive coaching sessions and team action-learning projects. Executive sponsors stayed onsite for a week to support each of the three business resource groups that learned about cultural intelligence, design thinking, strategy, emotional fitness, negotiation, and more.
On the open enrollment side, Michigan Ross EE announced a new online course launching fall 2023. The course, Building Board Expertise on Sustainability, will be held from Sept. 18 to Nov. 3, and was created for board members and senior executives planning to serve on boards. The program unites business and sustainability experts from Michigan Ross, the Erb Institute, Ceres, and non-profit leaders in sustainable business to prepare participants to tackle issues such as sustainability risks and opportunities, the fiduciary role of directors for oversight of climate, and the integration of strategy and sustainability.
- André Branch, MBA ’99: Luxury Cosmetics Executive Loves a Challenge
- Michigan Ross Unveils State-of-the-Art Extended Reality Digital Education Studio
- Adam Kobeissi, BBA ’20: Transforming a Hobby into an Industry-Leading Commentary on Capital Markets
- Q&A: Michigan Ross Alumnae Share Their Stories for Women’s History Month
- 20 Questions With Vivian Hu, MAcc '17
- Michigan Ross-Based Reflected Best Self Exercise Still Proving Its Worth, Expanding Its Reach
- Michigan Ross Professor Marcus Collins Explores the Importance of Culture in Marketing
- Michigan Ross Ranked No. 1 Executive Education Provider in North America For the Second Year in a Row
- Health Insurance Coverage Rises for LGBTQIA2S+ Adults Yet Access Lags
- 20 Questions With Stephanie Bohn, BBA ’98
- Two Michigan Ross Professors Explore the Effect of Negative Feedback On Social Media