Strategic Leaders Program: Vision, Strategy, and Managing the Organization to Drive Results
Leverage your leadership strengths to drive organizational results.
Your effectiveness as a senior leader is measured by the performance of the leaders you manage. They rely on your ability to align, inspire, and drive business results.
The Strategic Leaders Program explores the critical components of effective senior-level management and leadership. You’ll learn to make better decisions under pressure, improve your leadership approach in increasingly complex environments, develop talent more effectively, and lead with more creativity, energy, and intensity.
For more than 30 years, the Competing Values Framework has been used by the world’s most successful companies to drive innovation, create high-performance cultures, explore and expand into new markets, and improve overall quality. The Strategic Leaders Program, through the Competing Values Framework, will challenge you to adopt new research-backed ways of thinking that will increase your impact as a leader. You'll emerge with an action plan to drive positive results in your organization and a skill set to advance your career.
- Mid- to senior-level leaders
- Managers seeking innovative approaches to prepare for their next level of leadership responsibility
Let’s discuss how this program can help you achieve your goals.
Contact us at RossExecEd@umich.eduor call 734-763-1000.
This dynamic program features a diverse group of faculty and attracts participants from a wide variety of industries, organizations, and countries. This fast-paced learning environment fosters collaboration, dialogue, and introspection.
The following program topics will be presented through a combination of action-learning activities, one-on-one executive coaching, simulations, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects. The program is customized to participants’ unique, personal, and current leadership challenges and aspirational career goals.
Day 1: Leadership lessons from the C-suite; mastering complexity, scale, and scope
Day 2: Corporate, functional, and personal strategies; design thinking
Day 3: Conquering organizational politics; leveraging influence and networks
Day 4: Your leadership legacy; interpersonal strategies and personal change
Day 5: Executive presence and developing your leadership action plan
After successful program completion, you will earn 1 credit toward the Distinguished Leader Certificate from Michigan Ross Executive Education.
- Improved bottom line through increased employee motivation and engagement
- Proven methods for communicating and cascading strategy to all levels of the organization
- Enhanced decision-making in complex and ambiguous situations, resulting in increased productivity at all levels of the organization
- Frameworks to accelerate the development and commercialization of game-changing ideas
- Increased resilience as a leader: Performing well under pressure and recovering quickly after a setback
- Build upon your strengths and empower yourself to take on any personal or professional challenge through assessments and personalize coaching
- Emerge with an in-depth understanding of the techniques to help others achieve their full potential through positive leadership
- Gain a better understanding of how top leaders implement strategic initiatives, conduct difficult conversations, and excel under pressure
- Learn from Michigan Ross, #1 Executive Education Provider in North America, Financial Times, 2022.
Tuition and Fees Include:
- Program materials and resources.
- Accommodations in Michigan Ross' first-class, full-service Executive Learning and Conference Center (pending availability).
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee/snack breaks, and selected dinners in our exclusive Executive Dining Room.
- Fee is payable in advance in US dollars, is net of any tax, and is subject to change. See our Cancellation, Transfer and Substitution Policy.