Social Media Community Guidelines
Michigan Ross monitors content on Ross-branded social media channels and strives to create informative, engaging, and supportive communities where we can provide informational and educational opportunities. We support the university’s longstanding policy on freedom of speech and respect for diverse ideas and viewpoints.
We encourage participants to engage with us and each other on social media through comments, likes, tags, uploading videos and images, but we reserve the right to remove any posts that violate the following Social Community Guidelines.
When necessary, page administrators may remove user-generated content or comments in accordance with these guidelines.
Posts may be removed for any of the following reasons, at any time:
- The use of obscene, threatening, or harassing language
- Slurs, invective, or ad hominem attacks
- Disclosure of information that is confidential by law or regulation
- Comments advocating illegal activity
- Posts violating copyrights or trademarks
- Advertisement or promotion of commercial products, services, entities, or individuals
- Endorsement or opposition of any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposal
- Duplicative comments by the same user or multiple users
References to third-party content or websites do not indicate endorsement or responsibility on behalf of Michigan Ross. Keep in mind that all users, including administrators, are subject to the guidelines of each platform.